Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Meet the Team

Runner 1: John


Who am I?  Technical Account Manager on DoubleClick.  I used to run D1 Track at Wake Forest. 


Favorite Running Food: I don't need to eat.


Favorite Running Drink: Water.


Favorite Running Song: "F*** You" - CeeLo




Runner 2: Ajay


Who am I? Google Product Manager working on Docs. Training for the Marine Corps Marathon in October 2012. 


Favorite Running Food: Banana.


Favorite Running Drink: Blue Gatorade & Steaz Iced Tea.


Favorite Running Song: I don't need music.




Runner 3: Justin



Who am I? DoubleClick Product Support.

Favorite Running Food: Cheez-Its.

Favorite Running Drink: Water.

Favorite Running Song: "Party Rock" -LMFAO






Runner 4: Monzy


Who am I? Google Engineer in Mountain View. I want to run a marathon in all 50 states.

Favorite Running Food: Original Powerbar.

Favorite Running Drink: Rockstar Energy drink.

Favorite Running Song: "B*****s" - Mindless Self Indulgence




Runner 5: Meredith


Who am I?  Google Sales Account Manager. Ran my first marathon last November.


Favorite Running Food: PowerBar Green Apple Energy Gel, followed by a post-race 5 Guys cheeseburger.


Favorite Running Drink: Blue Powerade.


Favorite Running Song: currently "Call me maybe" - Carly Rae Jepsen




Runner 6: Michael


Who am I? REWS Events Coordinator. Veteran of 16 Marathons (including Boston last month) and 40 Half Marathons. Known to my team as 'Manderson' 


Favorite Running Food: Clif Bars (Chocolate Mint, or Choc Chip), Vanilla Power Gels, Peanut butter.


Favorite Running Drink: Beer... but if I must Water, Gatorade, G2.


Favorite Running Song: "Gathering Crowds" (theme from This Week in Baseball... I'm a dork)


Runner 7: Manja


Who am I? Google Engineer working on Local. 


Favorite Running Food: I don't need food.


Favorite Running Drink: Coconut water, I'll settle for Zico.


Favorite Running Song: Any alternative rock!






Runner 8: Raj


Who am I? Google Display Analytics.  11 marathons and training for my first Ironman this year.


Favorite Running Food: Clif kids bars (honey graham variety).


Favorite Running Drink: Coconut water (fresh from the coconut like 5BB).


Favorite Running Song: "Two Step" - Dave Matthews.




Runner 9: Shaan
Who am I? Alyeska in Chicago.


Favorite Running Food: Kind bars.


Favorite Running Drink: Water.


Favorite Running Song: "Wild Ones" - Flo Rida feat. SIA


Runner 10: Travis
Who am I? Product Manager on Wallet.


Favorite Running Food: Peanut butter sandwiches.


Favorite Running Drink: Green Gatorade.


Favorite Running Song: Angry music.







Runner 11: Rudi

Who am I? Storage SRE from Italy! Training for my fifth marathon.


Favorite Running Food: Nutella on a stick.


Favorite Running Drink: Melted Nutella.


Favorite Running Song: "One Man and His Droid" - C64 Orchestra





Runner 12: Zi



Who am I? Android marketing manager on lead devices & platform.


Favorite Running Food: 5 Hour Energy.


Favorite Running Drink: 5 Hour Energy.


Favorite Running Song: "Strobe" - Deadmau5

No comments:

Post a Comment